KATHARINE Trouser / 26" Inseam
- High rise
- Hook and zip closure
- Front pockets
- Hidden elastic in back of waistband
- Fitted at the waist and relaxed in the legs
- Lightweight 4-way stretch
This is our version of a true trouser: tailored, but a bit relaxed and super comfortable. The hidden elastic in the back waistband means there is just the right amount of give in the waistband. Pair it with a tee shirt for a day time look or a show stopping blouse for an evening look- either way these pants will be perfect for the occasion.
Made from a lightweight, matte fabric, this pant has the luxe look of suiting but the easy, drapey feel of resort pants.
This style runs true to size. This model is 5'8" and wearing a Size 6.
Shipping & Returns
United States: We charge a flat $5 shipping & handling fee for all Standard orders. Standard orders take 5-7 business days to arrive. Expedited shipping is not available for this item currently.
Rest of the World: We offer international shipping. Please refer to our FAQ's for detailed information. International shipping takes 5-10 days to arrive.
Returns and exchanges are complimentary for domestic orders. Please check our FAQ's for the full return policy.
Our Katharine Straight trousers are designed to be ankle length or longer. The 26" inseam means that this length works for ladies of different heights. This fit guide is based on a 5'8" model. Please refer to the Size Guide, next to the size option buttons, for measurements.
- 11" front rise (hits belly button, at natural waist)
- Fitted at waist and drops from the hips in a relaxed fit in the legs
- Straight and slightly tapered at leg opening
- Ladies 5'4" and under: Full length pant
- Ladies 5'5"-5'7": Hits ankle or higher
- Ladies 5'8" and over: Slightly cropped
Meet our MatteCrepe: This flowy fabric is the perfect light weight fabric that feels just right all year long. This ultra-silky fabric has a slight 4-way stretch and has a matte, luxurious look.
- 4-way stretch
- Machine washable
- Fade resistant
- Made in Korea
- 97% Polyester 3% Spandex
Our garments are designed to be machine-washable. You can dry clean them, of course, but caring for our garments at home is easy. For everlasting fit and feel, please follow the instructions below.
- Turn garment inside out.
- Drop into your washing machine, on cold cycle.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Or, tumble dry on lowest heat setting, if you must! High heat will damage the fabric.
- Remove immediately.
- Wear and repeat.
Why oh why do your Bianca pants only come in black??? How about some more colors? I love them and already have 2 pairs but would love more variety.