JACKIE Slim Boot / 32" Inseam
- Mid Rise
- Front zipper with hook & bar closure
- Front pockets
- Hidden elastic in back of waistband
- Snug fit & feel
- Italian 4-way power stretch Polyamide/Lycra fabric
This baby boot style is uber-flattering for many reasons: it is fitted through the knees and then flares out ever-so-slightly to create a super elongating silhouette in your legs. Vertical seams in front and back reinforces the slimming effect.
Made from our signature PowerTech fabric, this pant smooths, lifts and supports for a flawless fit.
Our pants are designed to be very form-fitting. This model is 5'8" and wearing a Size 4.
Shipping & Returns
United States: We charge a flat $5 shipping & handling fee for all Standard orders. Every order comes with a return label and exchanges are complimentary. Standard orders take 5-7 business days to arrive. Faster methods are available at check-out.
Rest of the World: We offer international shipping. Please refer to our FAQ's for detailed information. International shipping takes 4-6 days to arrive.
Our Jackie Slim Boot pants are designed to be tight, only until the knees. The 32" inseam means that it is best suited for ladies 5'5" and taller as a full length pant. The above fit guide sketch is based on a 5'8" model, wearing heels. An international size chart is available on our FAQ section.
- 9 1/2" front rise (about 1" below belly button)
- Fitted through hips, knees and upper calves
- Flares out very slightly for a baby-boot cut
- Ladies 5'5"-5'7": Best worn with heels
- Ladies 5'8" and over: Full length pants
Meet PowerTech: This ultra-smoothing fabric has power stretch and superior recovery to sculpt your body and create a flawless silhouette. Luxurious to touch with a slight sheen, this almost-matte fabric allows maximum movement and comfort. Hailing from Italy, this is a fabric that does it all.
- 4-way stretch
- Machine washable
- Wrinkle resistant
- Fade resistant
- Made in Italy
- 72% Polyamide, 28% Lycra
Our garments are designed to be machine-washable. You can dry clean them, of course, but caring for our garments at home is easy. For everlasting fit and feel, please follow the instructions below.
- Turn garment inside out.
- Drop into your washing machine, on cold cycle.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Or, tumble dry on lowest heat setting, if you must! High heat will damage the fabric.
- Remove immediately.
- Wear and repeat.