DIANA Wide Leg / 32" Inseam
- Mid rise or high rise (can be worn as desired)
- Pull on design with elastic waistband
- Smocking around waist
- Super wide legs
- Runs slightly small, order one size up if between sizes
- 100% Cupro fabric
We call this "vacation in a pant." Groovy yet comfortable, glamorous yet relaxed, it's the perfect pant that can do it all. Wear as elegant pajama pants or to host a dinner party. Take it on your next getaway as your swimsuit cover up. Go dancing in it. The pull-on design is deceptively easy and comfortable.
Made from our newest Cupro fabric, a buttery fabric that has a gorgeous washed-silk look and drapes like a dream.
Order one size up if you are between sizes. Many of our customers say this style runs small. This model is 5'8" and wearing a Size S.
Shipping & Returns
United States: We charge a flat $5 shipping & handling fee for all Standard orders. Every order comes with a return label and exchanges are complimentary. Standard orders take 5-7 business days to arrive. Faster methods are available at check-out.
Rest of the World: We offer international shipping. Please refer to our FAQ's for detailed information. International shipping takes 4-6 days to arrive.
Our Diana pants are designed to be loose and relaxed. The 32" inseam means that it is best suited for ladies 5'6" and over. This fit guide is based on a 5'8" model. An international size chart is available on our FAQ section.
- 10.5" front rise (due to the design, this can be worn as a mid-rise or a high-rise)
- Fitted through waist and high hips
- Dramatic wide leg
- Designed to be floor length
Meet our Cupro Fabric: Cupro is made from recycled cotton linter and is one of the most environmentally sustainable materials. It has the breathability of cotton and drapes like silk. Our fabric has a beautiful washed silk-like feel, with a gorgeous, buttery texture. But unlike silk, it's machine washable.
- Light weight
- Machine washable
- Fade resistant
- Imported and finished in Los Angeles
- 100% Cupro
Our garments are designed to be machine-washable. You can dry clean them, of course, but caring for our garments at home is easy. For everlasting fit and feel, please follow the instructions below.
- Turn garment inside out.
- Drop into your washing machine, on cold, delicate cycle.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Or, tumble dry on lowest heat setting and iron on warm setting. High heat will damage the fabric.
- Remove immediately. Iron on warm setting.
- Wear and repeat.