DIANA Wide Leg / 32" Inseam
- Mid rise or high rise (can be worn as desired)
- Pull on design with elastic waistband
- Smocking around waist
- Super wide legs
- 100% Viscose
Our most popular pant of the year has been reimagined for the holidays. Made in a fabric that has the look and feel of silk charmeuse, this pant is extra festive and extra luxe. The pull-on design is deceptively easy and comfortable, just like the original DIANA Wide Leg. Available in 28" or 32" inseams.
Made from a 100% viscose fabric that has a look and feel of silk charmeuse, this material has a luxe sheen and a beautiful drape.
Order one size up if you are between sizes. This model is 5'8" and is wearing a Size M.
Shipping & Returns
United States: We charge a flat $5 shipping & handling fee for all Standard orders. Standard orders take 5-7 business days to arrive. Faster methods are available at check-out.
Rest of the World: We offer international shipping. Please refer to our FAQ's for detailed information. International shipping takes 5-10 days to arrive.
Returns and exchanges are complimentary for domestic orders. Please check our FAQ's for the full return policy.
Our Diana pants are designed to be loose and relaxed. The 32" inseam means that it is best suited for ladies 5'6" and over. This fit guide is based on a 5'8" model. For detailed measurements, please refer to the size guide next to the size buttons.
- 10.5" front rise (due to the design, this can be worn as a mid-rise or a high-rise)
- Very fitted at the waist
- The smocking at the waist provides lots of support
- Dramatic wide leg
- Designed to be floor length
Meet our Satin Viscose: Viscose is a super breathable and comfortable material made from regenerated cellulose. Our fabric has the look and feel of beautiful silk-charmeuse, with a gorgeous sheen and silky hand. But unlike silk, it's machine washable.
- Light weight
- Machine washable
- Fade resistant
- Imported and finished in Los Angeles
- 100% Viscose
Our garments are designed to be machine-washable. You can dry clean them, of course, but caring for our garments at home is easy. For everlasting fit and feel, please follow the instructions below.
- Turn garment inside out.
- Drop into your washing machine, on cold, delicate cycle.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Or, tumble dry on lowest heat setting and iron on warm setting. High heat will damage the fabric.
- Remove immediately. Iron on warm setting.
- Wear and repeat.